Saturday, June 7, 2014

What Inspires Me???


I am inspired by the endless struggle of every women to make a proper living for her child.
 I am inspired by every real man for trying to create a great bond in their family.
I am inspired by all the educators that give their all in classrooms.
 I am  inspired by fellow learners...that have so much to do yet fight and pass.
I am inspired by every young one who didn't make it in school but is still determined to succeed..
 I am inspired by our leaders.. The ones that try to give us a better tomorrow.
 I am inspired by all those that have a dream and a desire to achieve it.
 I am inspired by a nation with so much potential to thrive.
 I am inspired by Namibians..
 Yes! Even Meme Maria who sells vetkoeks at the corner of the shop to get money for her grandsons school fees.
Even Tate David who spends most of his nights sleeplessly in Walvis Bays" Icy weather... guarding a building to make  a decent living for his mother back in the north.
 Even the law enforcementk officers that ris their lives in every corner of our country's kasie's/hoods trying to bring us justice
Even the young niggas husltin to make a dollar to take back home.. Yes they inspire me..
I Immanuel Scar Tomas am inspired by anyone who perserverse in times of darkness to gain greatness and success...

No comments:

Post a Comment