Saturday, June 17, 2017

The return?

Hey guys,

 I haven't written a lot  recently.
My time has been vested in my other endeavors,  {the books and gigs and radio presenting and blah blah blah.....) but  I've kept up with reading to some extent yeah.
So I can say that many things have been going on around me and it makes my mind boil in anticipation to put thoughts on paper but yeah, writers will get the drill mostly i think.
I've felt my presence here has been absent and it's time I kinda get back to this a little more consistently apart from captions on social networks yes? cool. So this is what is going to follow.
I am going to post two pieces I wrote very recently.
 Like one from Thursday and one I just wrote this morning.
The First one after this is a dedication to the commemoration of African child day, it's about how we as
as the youth in our era's have always have fought to prevail colonialism in all faces.
The second ones was inspired by the cumulative events that have sparked a lot of controversy recently between academic administrators including not excluding the other branches of educational institutions against students yeah.I pray you take a little time after you finish reading em, that's if your still feeling my flow after this yeah.
Indulge and provide feedback where you can.
It always feels good to know that what one writes can spark discourse that will lead to solutions on many issues.
Thank YOU again for being here.
Happy reading.

Blogmaster
The Philosopher

No comments:

Post a Comment