Friday, January 24, 2014

Are You The ONE??

I do not seek the ones that enjoy the rhythm of my words, yet hold not enough wisdom to decipher the knowledge within my writings..... No
 I seek the being that comprehends the content of my sometimes sophisticated writing.
The ones that can put themselves in my shoes and know the love found from the art of compulsive writing and the art of non verbal creativity.
Are you the being that can spar with me these untold words, in an exchange for nothing more than internal euphoria.
The one that is not easily attracted to rhetoric speech that holds no water, yet possesses the love to give gratitude unto the trails of expressing your thoughts.
The one that gives applause for the attempt by every being, to lay hand on earthly paper and inscript words to be remembered or just to pass the sand in the hour glass.
I am he who wishes to share my own kind of literature, with souls who can give praise for these inscriptions.
I seek to share the uncensored thoughts of my mind with those that have a heart and mind opened for the receiving initiation to be processed.
If you're
the one that bears a voluntary heart and an admiration for creative writing.
Then please bear with me the contents of my unsifted subconscious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment