Monday, May 30, 2016

A December story.


I turned around and at a place where once was no one, you were there
Black clothes blue hair bright smile
And in my drunken state I told myself, oh yes I like your style
I watched you move to the beat,
Left and right as you displaced your feet
You were a sight to admire
The one that all these thirsty men desired
But me I didn’t thirst for you,
Believe me you I tell you it’s true
I longed only to know you
Deeper than rap
More complex than rocket science
I only wanted your compliance

To know your name..
Understand your game
In that there was no shame
Because my intentions were sincere
Not only for that night, that is why I am still here

Time was dear to me
It brought you close to me
It let me hold you for that little eternity
As I felt you sway to and fro
You fit in my arms as if you were perfectly meant for me
That night dancing gave connection a new meaning you see
Because  I felt different
I felt isolated.
From the world we were distant

But that was just for that night,
Correct me if I am wrong and tell me what’s right
Does our once become a memory only?
Do I hold on to hope that maybe one day?
Something can still come to be
Because I miss the moments we never had but could’ve.

I miss not holding you and telling you, you are special
I miss not texting you early in the morning
I miss your presence in my app
I miss all that we could be but are not

So Dear Rosy
Do not be afraid,
For somethings are better not concealed but said
I hoped by now I would know you
But there are still things about you of which I have no clue
Its true time has not been good to us
But know that I still remember
Maybe for a short infinity
But that is good enough to be a forever
A lifetime in a life
A beautiful uninfected memory
A girl I met that made an impact
Treasure to the ultimate quest
A warlord’s conquest
FAIREST OF THE FAIREST
Any man’s best

Dear Rosy...
I question my ability to miss you
But sadly the truth is that I do
May the future drive you closer to my sight
May your dark days always be conquered by light
May you until Gods will stay well
May you make memories to make stories
So future generations you can tell
May life be good to you and may you ever excel

Dear Rosy
I hope you are good

No comments:

Post a Comment